Thursday, August 10, 2006

I wanna be sedated.

Airlines are suddenly offering sales. Imagine. You may be delayed for hours, and you may have a long shopping list when you get to your destination, but a sale is a sale. Oh and you might get blown up and have no further need for liquids of any sort.

I'm not flying anywhere, so I might as well sit here and blog.

I'm going to do 5 random thoughts:

1. My life feels like a Fellini film. Just pick one; it doesn't matter. 8 1/2. That works.

2. If I had a mud pit, I'd be playing in it.

3. I'm still queasy from watching Alton Brown eat and describe a brain sandwich on an episode of Feasting on Asphalt.

4. A night out at the Poetry Slam is what life should be like. People of all colors, all sexualities, all religions (or none), all coming together for the sake of art. And not a business suit in the bunch.

5. It's damn hot here. Damn hot.

No comments: