Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Personal Update & Birthdays, Etc.

I just realized I haven't done a post since Monday morning. That's what working hard will do to ya.

txrad finished his 2nd day at work today and all is going smoothly. It's kind of strange having him at the same place I work since it's been almost 7 years since that happened -- outside of us working from home, of course. Nevertheless I find it somewhat relaxing because I'm no longer in such a big hurry to leave work and get home since he's there now!

The good news is that we continue to come home and prepare dinner which is also relaxing. I'm not as tired as I used to be either. We're getting into a groove apparently.

Anyhoo, let's have some entertainment. Adam Clayton, bassist for U2 is just SLIGHTLY older than I am. He turned 47 today. Neil Sedaka is WAY older than I am and turned 68 today.

Neil is SOOOO gay.



No comments: