Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Night Beer Blogging

After reading about all the potent brews present at the Tartfest, I decided to spend a few extra minutes today in the supermarket checking out some I've never tried. We picked up a six-pack of these.



The wallop started with the $10.99 price tag. The next wallop will be delivered courtesy of the 8.5% alcohol content after I've had a few shots of tequila. I'll post my comments later, but wanted to give a heads up that we have new brew in the house. This stuff comes from Downington, PA. "Hops, hops and more hops."

Don't I know some bloggers around there?

The verdict is in: This is quite good.. Very hoppy, but smooth. A little bitter but I'm not having to force myself to drink it. It's smooth and pleasurable with a hop bite. And txrad is laughing at a Hitchcock film, so all is well in konaville.

"No, mother, I have NOT been drinking. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No they didn't give me a chaser."



No comments: