Sunday, May 27, 2007

At Least I Didn't Have To Tip

Today txrad and I went to a Taco Cabana for lunch. There's an older store along Highway 290 we usually visit, but there's a newer location a bit closer to our house where we dined today.

txrad used to co-manage a Wendy's in San Diego so he's always evaluating restaurants. He didn't have much positive feedback about this place today.

Never put an employee on the register if they aren't a people person. She didn't know how to ring up two orders of chips. And when she did, she only put in one order. Which was fine considering they were stale. She didn't say "thank you" when she handed me the receipt. In fact, she said nothing at all. I even had to grab my own cup for the soda I ordered. I should have grabbed a large even though I paid for a small. It's not like she would have noticed.

Someone from the drive-thru kept coming out into our area to get cilantro from the condiment bar. Don't they have any back there where they are working?

This place is terribly managed. And it had bad feng shui. Me thinks we shan't be going to that one again.

No comments: