Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Blast From The Past

In 1992 Wilbur Mills (Representative-D-AR) died on this day. He was romatically involved with Fanne Foxe. Anyone remember that? There used to be a freeway in Little Rock named in his honor. I know it was I-630 but I can't find any reference to it now after doing a search. Anyone have any ideas? Did they take it back?

No birthdays I could find for today. And my brain is rather spent after an extremely frustrating day at the orifice.

But hey, at least tomorrow I'm back to wearing shorts and being myself.

Oh, before I forget, J. Edgar Hoover also died on this day. Speaking of attire.....

"What is that? I know what that is... that's music!"

"What kind of a man are you?"

"What do you want to do with your life?"



What strikes me as odd is that Sarah Jessica Parker looked EXACTLY like Dee Snyder in the old episode of Sex and the City we watched last night.

Crossposted at the 2 Big Hairy Ones.

No comments: