Friday, May 25, 2007

Less Is More

At our agency this week we had a big client coming in for our final pitch to lure their business. It's a big client. I won't say who, but they make lawn mowers in a yellow and green color scheme.

We got this email encouraging everyone to comb their hair and brush their teeth. Translation: dress up a bit.

So, we're wondering why do so many women come to work wearing LESS clothing than they normally do?

Are they thinking the executives of this company are males and are likely to be seduced by the voluptuous beauty of these scantily clad females?

Inquiring minds want to know. Now. Because had I known the truth, I might have just worn my usual pair of shorts in case one of those executives was gay and happened to like my scarred and chigger-bitten hairy legs.

You never know what might clinch a deal.

No comments: