Thursday, May 17, 2007

One Enormous Pissing Contest

What is it about certain workplaces that seems to breed this activity?

I foresee big change in the future. And if I didn't love my job so much I'd have walked out weeks ago.

At first I felt rather intimidated in that joint. I'm probably 15 years older than the average employee and my experience has been in much smaller agencies although I am beginning to see some similarities and I have my feet planted on solid ground.

And above all else, I'm thankful that I know how to flush the damn toilet and clean up after myself. And I know the difference between trash and recycling. Paper towels are not aluminum. There are only two bins -- it's not that confusing.

Gee, maybe I should be in management.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article presents clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that in fact how
to do blogging.

Here is my web site