Wednesday, May 02, 2007

a troubled nation

so I must play troubled music.

Let's talk about packaging. txrad just old me that Whole Foods Market is selling chopped onions in plastic containers for at least a couple of bucks. And as txrad said, "The packaging is probably worth more than the product."

And I said, "Yes, but the markup is HUGE." Because Americans are a bunch of lazy fucks.

How many of the people reading my blog know how to chop a fucking 75-cent onion?

And that's retail. Which brings me to the next question: "What fucking idiot ASSHOLE pays that much for an ONION?"

How many of you look at your grocery prices? Lately?

And, more importantly, are you prepared, at some point in the future, to start bitching about it.

And by bitching, I don't mean frothing off at the mouth. I mean taking that mean nasty shit to the STREETS?

No comments: