Saturday, May 12, 2007

BlogBits

If anyone wonders why I have basically quit any political blogging, Quaker Dave has a reminder. It's just simply irritating. And I can only express just so much outrage before I meltdown. Have no fear; once the 2008 race heats up, I'll be all over those politicians. I say that now. We shall see.

Happy Birthday to Minstrel Boy -- one of the most entertaining bloggers out there -- I'm sure he'd deny it. He turned 58 this week and the things he seems to have packed into those 58 years are quite amazing.

Another birthday SMOOCH goes out to Melissa McEwan -- one of the most entertaining bloggers out there. No I'm not being repetitive. It's the honest truth.

I just love a Taurus. Of course I do; I am one.

Here's a lovely little coincidence. A few minutes ago I changed the "On the Side" quote in my sidebar. Zappa had been up there at least two weeks and I decided it was time to put up another George Carlin quote. As I was working on that I began to wonder about his birthday. I had no idea when he was born. It turns out he's another Taurus and his birthday is.... {drum roll please}... TODAY! He is 70.


I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
--George Carlin



No comments: