Monday, May 28, 2007

Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Tequila Drinkers

In retrospect, it was proably a bad idea to buy two bottles of tequila this past Saturday. But as the much-anticipated 3-day weekend draws to a close this evening and we finish off what's left in the bottle, it's back to beer and wine again.

Anyone who has read the posts on this blog from Friday night is surely aware it was a festive evening of excess. Normally I would delete such posts the next morning but I decided to leave them as a reminder of how incoherently silly I am while intoxicated.

Honestly, I need the rest from the hooch. I have this nasty propensity for waking up in the morning with scrapes and bruises and no recollection of what I did to earn them. My wounds need to heal. After tonight.

No comments: