Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog

Since I neglected to post a picture of Tater Tot last week, I decided I'd better get back on track today, particularly since Phydeaux told me he was standing in for JackGoff who happens to be scarcely seen lately, and was pissed at the lack of Tot material.

So, I hope everybody is fucking happy now.

Just as I was grabbing the camera for tonight's shot, Tater Tot went tearing through the den and into the living room chasing Sissy. Poor girl. He always acts like he has some evil intent, but rarely follows through. That's her hiding under my chair.



Then when the Tot is confronted, he always rolls over and acts as if there was nothing at all going on.


"What the fuck are you talking about? ME? I wasn't doing ANYTHING!"


Please excuse me for calling your attention to his rather hefty lunch sack. The boy is not hungry, that's for certain. He almost has some cleavage that would make PortlyDyke proud!

No comments: