Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Don't Fence Me In

Believe me, the border fence and the passport requirements (oh, how nice of them to exclude Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!) will not slow me down when I decide to leave the grand old USA because when I do, I may not return.

If shit like this doesn't stop soon, I'll be feeling the urge to pack my bags and vacate for some more reasonable climes.

you say potayto, I say potahto.

And not to let Osama Obama off the hook, this shit pisses me off to the extreme.

What are these guys thinking? I'm sorry, but if this busy working stoner in Austin, Texas has time to educate himself about who I'm associating with, and how it might be perceived across Americana, then I sure as hell expect a presidential candidate who is spending tens of millions of dollars to lock down my vote to know the right thing and the wrong thing. And this is wrong.

Fuck him. He just lost my vote. Are there no gospel groups in South Carolina that aren't homophobic?

And what's up with the Disaster-in-Chief asking for another $46 BILLION on top of the roughly $150 billion he’s already requested?

I'm sick of Bush, I'm sick of the disgusting pandering for right-wing voters by those who seek to sit on the potty that he has taken a dump in for the past 7 years, and I'm sick of two-faced politicians who would do just about anything for a dollar. Up to and including selling out the United States of America for what it's worth, which isn't a helluva lot these days.

And I'm sick of us pumping money into a failed drug war.

This shit must stop, and soon.

And don't even get me started on Mike Huckabee.

I swear it seems like the ENDA times.
Concerned Women for America (CWA) thanks President Bush for signaling a likely veto should the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) be approved in Congress this week. Matt Barber, CWA's Policy Director for Cultural Issues, said, "This dangerous bill would pit the government directly against the free exercise of religion, a situation which is unconstitutional on its face. Members of Congress should join the President and exercise their sworn duty to defend the U.S. Constitution by voting 'no' on ENDA."

Concerned Women for America need to go fuck themselves.

This concerned fag for America is way more concerned.

There IS NO SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE so get the fuck over it, bitchez.


Crossposted at Big Brass Blog.

No comments: