Thursday, October 04, 2007

We're Missing a Post Here; Calling For Help

Damn.

I have no regular readership. But I do have a job which just today consumed 11 hours of my time, not counting the commute. Round that up to 12.

And then some if you want to count stopping at the liquor store for tequila.

So let me just update those few of you who are here of my status:

* the phone calls from creditors seem to have lightened up a bit (I unplugged the phone)

* the IT department guy apparently DOES have a weird sense of humor. (I am not in trouble.)

* The moonlight is no longer enough to guide me from the bedroom to the kitchen in the middle of the night without having to feel my way.

* The Bush Administration is making me want to strangle someone.

* I have already logged 48 hours at work this week and Friday is yet to come.

* txrad is loading the pipe

* I've watched two absolutely BRILLIANT Jew movies this week. Albert Brooks and Mel Brooks. It don't get much better than that. Perfect timing for another in a long series of Jewish holidays.

Did I leave anything out?

Fill my shot glass to the bottom of the imaginary circle in the "A" which signifies anarchy.

Let the Republican meltdown begin.

Dole Office Clerk: Occupation?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a *bullshit* artist!
Comicus: Hmmmmmm...
Dole Office Clerk: Did you bullshit last week?
Comicus: No.
Dole Office Clerk: Did you try to bullshit last week?
Comicus: Yes

No comments: