Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Alan Parsons Project Booger Blogger Album Project

Blame my beloved Hill for this tripe.

THE RULES:

1. Post your list of the seven best albums, the seven booogers bloggers you will tag, a copy of these rules, and a link back to this page.
2. Each person tagged will put a URL to their Blogger Album Project post along with a list of the seven best albums in the comment section HERE at Hill's Country. Rules, rules, fucking rules!! Enough already!
3. Feel free to post the “I Contributed to the Blogger Album Project” Award Graphic on your sidebar (even though I couldn't find it), along with a link back to this page.
4. Post a link back to the blogger who tagged you.

My top seven are (in no particular order since asking me to do this is like pulling teeth, considering I could list 50 favorite albums depending on any particular mood, so I'll just go with the mood at the moment):

1. Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks

2. Black Sabbath - Paranoid

3. Ella Fitzgerald - Sings the Duke Ellington Song Book

4. Cassandra Wilson - Blue Light til Dawn

5. Alice Cooper - Love It To Death

6. David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

7. Deep Purple - Fireball

8. Jethro Tull - Aqualung

9. Joni Mitchell - Court & Spark

10. Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels on a Gravel Road


Oops, supposed to stop at seven.

My 7 seven victim friends are:

Mauigirl | Kelly | Toast | Maurinsky | Minstrel Boy | Joolz | Jacq
Hey, don't blame me.

No comments: