Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing To See Here

Move along, move along.

Due to overwhelming demands of my time at work, particularly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, don't be surprised to see light blogging on these days. It sucks because that's when the Sitemeter tends to spike most.

If you are unhappy with this situation, call my boss and tell him to hire someone.

This song always comes to mind on days like this. I loved Martha & the Muffins from the early 80s, and how many people do you know who have Martha & the Muffins on a cassette tape?



"Working, working.."

That line always reminds me of "working, building, never stopping, never sleeping, some for selling, some for keeping.."



But any mention of stools makes me want to take a dump. It's just word association. I can't help it. And yes that is Craig Crawford on the left. I think.

No comments: