Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Pussy Blog: Hospital Socks Edition

Bet you never expected to see a pussy blog on the day I was released from the hospital after having two titanium bone plates screwed into my face the previous night.


To hell with discomfort; this is an important tradition!



The Tot was very glad I came home this morning. I'm sure he missed his daddy last night.




I'm still wearing my "Bair Paws" purple socks which matched the gown I was wearing during pre-surgery "setup." The gown was this elaborate contraption to which a hose was hooked up to blow air into it. At first I thought they had me wearing some kind of funny fat suit. Then they handed me the control which allowed me to adjust the air temperature.

Oh my God! Here I was, buck naked in a purple plastic gown pumping warm air around my body! They should totally sell these in the winter. I could have spent months watching House Hunters, Property Virgins, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, and Rachel Maddow while enjoying a toasty tropical breeze enveloping my body!

No comments: