Monday, July 17, 2006

Busy Monday - Not much blog time

Damn. I hate days like this. I've been bogged down in accounting work since starting work this morning. Had a very productive day but absolutely NO time for blogging or reading other blogs. I may preserve my energy for Tuesday's damn-near-guaranteed rant on the House vote on gay marriage.

I may not get any blogging done tonight because I have a rock-solid feeling I'm going to have a repeat of Saturday night.


I'm sure news and blogs are chock full of the Middle East situation so I'm going to leave that one alone for today. Just from scanning news headlines it sounds like perhaps... things might be softening up. We'll see.

When all else fails, let's just talk about the weather. In Austin, 101 yesterday, 102 today. Perfect tequila-drinking weather!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: