Sunday, July 30, 2006

Public Urination

After yesterday's post with the bit about the horrendous stench of city alleyways, txrad just gave me an idea for a new post. Consider it a Question of the Day:

What's the most memorable public pissing episode you have?

Don't be bashful. Most of us have been out for some heavy drinking, and unable to find or get to a toilet in a timely manner, we've had to relieve ourselves where and when we can. It doesn't even necessary have to have been influenced by alcohol consumption, but mine were.

My first trips to Europe began in 1978 and into the early 80s. Once in London, after a night out at the pubs & clubs, I was stumbling around the streets in the wee hours and had to pee like a horse. I ended up urinating into a dumpster at Scotland Yard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On a different trip to Europe, I was in Munich at one of those enormous beer halls. It was quite a festive occasion. I drank four of those bad boys you see in the photo above. Thinking that wasn't quite sufficient to see me through the night I began draining any unfinished beers other patrons had left behind.

Once on the streetcar heading back to my youth hostel, I naturally had the urge to pee about a gallon. I did the leg-crossing, clutching my privates tightly, anything to hold it in until I got to my destination.

Like a swollen river spilling over a dam, the torrent could not be restrained. I stood up, ready to get off at the next stop, and began peeing in my jeans. I just stood there looking down at the puddle forming around my feet.

Despite my embarrassment, I think the reason I remember this incident so well was due to the enormous sense of relief I felt.

I suspect women have a more difficult time with this than men do simply because we can just whip out our hoses and spray away.

Your turn.... let it out!


No comments: