Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Pussy Blog

Miss Siam has assumed the position.

Thanks to Rebecca for contributing her Psalm....


The Psalm of Nine Lives - A Prayer to My Cat

My cat is my Shepherd;
I shall not be able to sit without first seeing to His needs.
He maketh me to keep His bowl full.
He leadeth me to turn on the running water.
He restoreth my soul.
He standeth in the path of my run to the phone,
tripping me to the floor for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of
His morning offerings on the carpet,
I will never be lonely, For He is with me.
Thy purr and Thy sweet face,
They comfort me.
Thou walketh across the desk before me
in the presence of reports and paperwork.
Thou annointest my head with Thy tongue,
My cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and love shall follow me
to the kitchen all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of my Cat.

No comments: