Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Hyperventilation

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good Lord God Almighty, I'm gettin' spiritual on a Sunday. Don't tell me Cristiano Ronaldo really likes having that woman's hand sliding south.

I haven't followed the World Cup very much at all, not being a sports fanatic per se. I do make exceptions such as the summer Olympics, particularly the men's swimming competition. But it's not all pleasures of the flesh that attract me. I am just as enthusiastic about winter Olympics. My PC desktop background is a photo of curling stones, not half naked men.

But I gotta tell ya, from what I've seen of the World Cup on various blogs, including some gay ones, I could be a fan I think.

Is it just me or is that chick WAAAYY too leggy? Cristiano better be careful; she could snap his head off with that pair of scissors.

No comments: