Thursday, July 20, 2006

What are little boys made of?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've had this theory for some time now that President Bush is morphing into Dr. Roger Corby, the android and former lover of Nurse Chapel (in his pre-android days) from the orignial Star Trek episode, What Are Little Girls Made Of .

This is not the precise image of Corby I was looking for. If I recall, it's during the dramatic moment where Dr. Corby, after having some of his faulty wiring exposed thanks to ripped skin, realizes he is losing his ex-bride-to-be who wishes to have no part of his sick & twisted robotic sex, nor to remain any longer in the presence of his perverted android concubine.

His brow furrows during a close-up shot as he pleads with the good nurse to give him another crack at it. Those of you who have seen the episode as many times as I have, you'll get the joke. The rest of you can rightly assume I've gone off the deep-end today.

It's me, Christine... Roger... I'm in here!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
is it real or is it Memorex?

No comments: