Friday, July 14, 2006

One stop shopping...almost

Katyusha Rockets
Whatever you're looking for
you can get it on eBay.
-------------------------------------------------



One thing you readers need to know about me is that I will always seek out humor, even in the midst of grotesque events. As the Dude said in The Big Lebowski, "It's uh, it's down there somewhere. Lemme take another look."

So, I was google searching "katyusha rockets" just out of curiosity. And imagine finding that sponsored link. No worries though. I checked it out and ebay let me down.

Hezbollah leader says he's ready for war

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Walter: MARK IT ZERO!
Smokey: Walter--
Walter: YOU THINK I'M FUCKING AROUND HERE? MARK IT ZERO!!
Smokey: All right! There it is! It's fucking zero! You happy, you crazy fuck?
Walter: This is a league game, Smokey.

No comments: