Saturday, July 29, 2006

Le Weekend

It's the weekend...let's have some fun. My goal this weekend is to learn to use Paint Shop Pro X. With temps in the high 90s I sure as shit won't be mowing the yard or doing much else outside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found this over at Best Gay Blogs and immediately thought of Shakes and Paul the Spud

Best Gay Blogs (yes, I go there to read the posts, not look at the "Hottie of the Day" photos -- what do you think I am, shallow??) features a nice rant of things we could all do without including:


* Men: Please stop clipping your fingernails on the subway.

* Women: Please stop wearing flip flops with dirty feet and calloused heels while sporting a face full of perfect makeup and a french manicure.

* Puerto Rican men: Stop with the constant adjusting of your balls. What? Are they so big they're trying to escape? What've you got going on down there? A family of squirrels? Give us a break with the machismo bullshit. You like it up the pooper anyway; don't kid a kidder.

* Smelly alleys: I am tired of walking by city alleys that reek of stale beer and urine. Can the fire department hose down the alleys along Rush Street once in awhile? Must I always smell piss and beer on the walk home?

* Do not eat breakfast McMuffins on the bus. It smells like ass with bacon.

Good rant! My mother used to say a Quarter Pounder with cheese smelled like a stinky armpit.

No comments: