Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog

Rebecca sent me this week's pussy entry, and I'm so pleased because after a frenzied week at work, sometimes the last thing I want to do is grab the camera and go on a shooting spree. Well, I might want to go on a shooting spree, but not with a camera. Anyhoo, now that I have the attention of the FBI and the CIA, let's get down to business.

Rebecca's comment to caption the photo:
I mentioned I was going to practice and so the cats sat at my piano until I finally did!


Actually, Rebecca's subject line ("mine won't play, they just like to listen") stirred up some memories. A couple of years ago I bought txrad a guitar for his birthday. It was right after he'd cut off a small tip of his finger while slicing veggies for the pizza (I now do that job) and he couldn't play, so I played, or tried to. I would sit on the edge of the bed with the guitar and my old gal Jezebel would jump up there and sit beside me. She enjoyed it. Cats are capable of such flattery when they want to.

This reminds me, a while back, Rebecca added some artistic flair to one of my photos of Jezebel, so I'll share that with you now. Like Lebowski's rug, it sorta ties the room together.

No comments: