Thursday, January 31, 2008

So Long, January '08. Not Gonna Miss Ya!

It's no secret that I'm not fond of winter.... at all. One thing that drives me nuts though is how long we have to wait for something resembling a pleasant day. I can even handle temps in the 20s and 30s quite easily as long as it's not cloudy, blizzard conditions, raining, whatever.

But this shit needs to cease.



It would have been quite a nice day today with sunny skies and temps in the high 50s. A quick trip to the grocery store was miserable with the howling winds blowing my long hippie hair all in my face, and chilling me to the bone.

I said to txrad, "imagine this if the temperature was a tad below freezing."

Not a pleasant thought.

February should be the end of the worst for us. We can have extremes. It can bring some of the coldest and worst weather of the season as well as some of the best. I'm ready for some of the best. What's going on in your world tonight, besides Hillary and Barack going one-on-one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Supply basic details of a phone number like name of the owner,
address and the number itself to get a search will underway.
A quick research showed that major reverse cell phone lookup services have
a few pricing level. Not many individuals are aware that Google runs such a service.