Friday, January 04, 2008

Things On The Konagod Shit List Right Now:

1. Bluetooth
2. Dell
3. Toshiba
4. AT&T
5. Motorola
6. Technology in general.

How hard can it be to get a RAZR to communicate with a laptop which is also Bluetooth enabled? Don't answer that question unless you have the real answer. Everything else I've tried does not work.

I just have a few pictures on my old phone I'd like to transfer. No big deal. I thought I'd just take the easy way out and hook up the USB cable. Oops, missing the necessary software, which AT&T happens to charge $30-$40 to download.

Um.. Fuck that shit. If all else fails, I'll just email them from the phone to myself, pay the 25-cents per email or whatever, since I'm not on a data plan. And then I'm done with phone photography.

Jesus H. Christ.

No wonder I got no blogging done today. And the battery cover on txrad's new queer pink RAZR won't snap shut. Apparently it's a batch of defective phones. So we have that to deal with.

When am I supposed to have time to look for a job with all these chores?

No comments: