Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Where's Three Way, Arkansas?

Probably just down the road from Turkey Scratch. If you have a fetish, as I do, for towns with strange names, check out the 22 Worst Place Names list via the big O Poobah.

This was the #2 winner and probably my personal favorite.



I've blogged about Fucking before, with this picture I'm sure, but when doing a search of my blog to try and find it I was not successful. I wish I could have thought of another search term besides fucking since that tends to produce just about 1 out of every 2 posts I've ever done. So it's fucking clear I need to stop saying fucking so much and find some other fucking expletive to use. I finally found the Fucking sign after scrolling through my saved photos in Photobucket. That took a long fucking while.

Interesting that both Arkansas (my home state) and England (ancestral home) seem to be keeping the list pretty busy!

Who wants to live a place with a boring name like Springfield, when you could let Smackover roll off your tongue? Way more fun.


Question of the Day: Got any better ones? They should have at least made it a list of 25.

No comments: