Monday, January 07, 2008

We Love To Argue

I brought up my Rick Flair noises tonight after I did a tequila shot. txrad went into an educational exercise about how wrestlers would tape razor blades to themselves so they could inflict a wound and draw blood, making it appear as if their opponent had wounded them and thus insuring drama in the match.

I said that was deceitful. I cited my own preferences for blood-drawing such as Iggy Pop cutting himself with razor blades while on stage.

txrad said there's no difference. It's all entertainment.

I said there's a world of difference. One is deceitful and one is flagrantly self-mutilation.

Apples and oranges.

txrad still disagrees.

So, you decide.

I'm only putting this post up because I'm having major issues with Firefox to be addressed later. (See comments in my post 48 Hours several posts below.)

I really wanted to post about McCain.

No comments: