Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Pussy Blog: The Sequential Edition

Today was typical of the Friday's I've been experiencing for the past few weeks: lots of unexpected work. So not only is the pussy post up later than I intended, I never got around to that other post I mentioned on Facebook last night.

And to really top things off, the battery went dead on my camera as I was taking the last shot so I cannot upload them to post. Therefore, I'm resorting to digging through the archives for a personal favorite from around 2003/2004. Sissy and Samantha always napped on my bed.



Now that both the other old ladies have passed on (Samantha and Jezebel), Sissy is left with the Boy Tot. While they might occasionally be seen on the bed together, they most definitely do not cuddle. I think she wishes he would move out!

Happy Friday everyone! It couldn't get here soon enough. Time for me to go pour myself a glass of the Glenlivet single malt scotch I picked up on sale today and kick back on the sofa for some TV. I need to see who else made a complete and total ass of themselves today in the world of politics.




No comments: