Friday, November 16, 2007

Poossy Galore on a Friday

This week's title for the poossy blog is not one for which I can take credit. That came from blueberry, a fellow Austin blogger who has been recently added to my blogroll. I must confess txrad found it and alerted me to the blog. Damn good stuff comes out of Austin!

Away we go:

Sissy disappeared a short time ago and that usually means she has retreated to the quiet confines of my bedroom. I caught her in the act of keeping my bed warm for me. Notice the lovely new carpet and painted walls (again).




And since no pussy post would be complete without a Tater Tot, here's a double:




And then txrad walked up and the Tot posed finally, gazing at txrad. He loves his daddies.


1 comment:

meathen said...

click site YSL Dolabuy important site replica gucci her latest blog Fendi Dolabuy