Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2 Bottles Later

I'm almost 3 sheets to the wind.

It's wine night and Carole King is doing her sweet stuff.

Pizza is almost in the oven. And we're on bottle #2.

I've complained about my distaste for French wine before. Sorry, no links. I'm lazy.

Trust me. But this one had a screw top. konagod never complains about easy access.

And yet... it's quite acceptable without that earthy parfume essence that inflicts other French wines I've had recently.

Thumbs up. And CHEAP.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Ain't it good to know you've got a friend."

BY THE WAY: If you have not played the Billy Bragg video below. Then get right to it.

I don't post this shit for nothing!


UPDATE: Zino Francescotti will make you cry. If not, you are the aliens among us.

No comments: