Monday, December 11, 2006

Don't They Have Strip Clubs in Austin?

Yes, we do. I even know where a few are. Or maybe he can just buy himself a few magazines. They're sold all over the place. Let other photographers do the work for you. You just sit back and enjoy.

Someone needs to give this guy some pointers. No pun intended whatsoever. Or maybe just some therapy. How stupid do you have to be to claim the statewide championship title?

I found that story while searching for this one which I read about over at Texas Fred's, another contender in the Best New Blog category. Texas Fred is going to be discussing this, among other issues on his radio show tonight. God, how I'd love to eavesdrop on that one.

In case you are afraid to click the link, a 4-year-old boy, a pre-kindergartner, was suspended in Waco (of all places!) after hugging and "rubbing his face in the chest of a teacher."

What next, try him as a adult and throw him in the slammer? Sweet Jesus, I need a drink.

No comments: