Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Courtney Love Minds Her Manners in Court

For some reason this made me smile, if only to count the days before she gives someone a black eye.
Courtney Love sobbed with joy and thanked a judge on Monday in Los Angeles after he ended her probation and dismissed three misdemeanor cases against her (two drug-related charges and one for assault and battery), The Associated Press reported. Ms. Love, 42, the former frontwoman for the rock band Hole and the widow of the Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain, told Judge Rand Rubin of Los Angeles Superior Court: “Thank you for not taking me into custody. Thank you for giving me an opportunity. You’ve been a good, fair judge. Sorry for crying.” The judge said, “You’ve shown to me you are interested in a much less destructive lifestyle.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My advice would be to stay away from Pete Doherty as well.

No comments: