Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Pussy Blog: Elevated Pussy Edition

What is it about cats and their enjoyment of being elevated? Sissy has her favorite Ikea chair in the bedroom. She is the only one who uses it. I won't sit on it due to the presence of cat hair.




Tiger really annoys me. We have 5 places to sit on the patio. If it is raining, he sits on the one chair which is covered and protected from the rain. So if I want to go out and enjoy the rain, I have to stand.

When it's dry, he picks the only chair of the lot which is comfortable for humans. So if I want to enjoy the autumn weather (and it's definitely autumn weather right now), I have to pick one of the less-desirable chairs.




Tater Tot isn't keen on chairs. He will only get on the sofa if I'm sitting on it and only then to stand or sit in my lap. His choice for restful slumber is txrad's bed. He looks a bit grumpy here because I woke him up.



TGIF! What a week! But I've actually had a really quiet day at work and managed to finally get another installment up at Black Soap -- the first once since September 22.

No comments: