Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Wasting This Weekend

After talking about this for months I finally went out yesterday and bought paint for the master bath. And yesterday afternoon around 3:00 I got off my lazy butt and starting painting. I quit and 7:00 and resumed again this morning with some touch ups and painting the trim.

And I have a confession. As much as I love painting walls, I absolutely despise painting all that wood trim around the floor and around doors. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


I gotta tell ya. Painting behind a toilet is fun! I sure wasn't going to pull that out.

And of course while I was walking around with the bucket of paint used for the trim, it would be inevitable that I'd find an unfinished door facing from last year's painting projects.

But there are few greater pleasures than finishing up a project and being pleased with the results!

No comments: