Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Pussy Blog: 100% Tater Tot Edition

The talk about MRI exams in the comment below is giving me the heebie jeebies so it's time for a new post. Pussy! And today it's going to be ALL about the Tot. Because he loves the pussy blog and he loves it more when he is the focal point.



He likes to smell my cargo shorts.



He likes to smell my feet. Sometimes he likes to slide his feet into my shoes. He also likes to sit in my lap and lick my shirt.



This is the Tot's favorite table. Maybe he likes the shiva lingam. This table is beside the sofa in the living room. Often when we're watching TV he'll turn the other way facing the TV so he can see what we're watching. Sometimes there is something on the screen that captures his attention. So all 3 of us boys are often watching television together. How manly.



Happy Friday! I can hardly believe the week is over. If you thought I did a minimal amount of posting this week (especially today) you're probably correct. There's a lot going on and I'm also running around shopping for new glasses. I may have hit the jackpot today. Check over at Black Soap later this evening or tomorrow. I will work on an update. (It's done -- good Lord God Almight, it's a long one!)

No comments: