Monday, March 17, 2008

The Middle Name Meme

Oh goodie. Another meme. My day would not be complete or fulfilled without one. This one was found over at Le Garçon de Pie-Dough.

Here are the rules

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers. [Why, I ask?]

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.)


D is for Drunk. Because in the absence of ganja (damn I wish there was a G in my middle name) it's the next most common altered state for me. (And it's legal. And it sometimes costs WAY more than the best ganja if you aren't careful with it.)

E is for Ethereal. It's a nice place to live but I wouldn't want to just visit there.

W is for Wasted. Because I'm at the peak of creative brilliance at that point.

I is for Indignation. I am full of it.

T is for Time Travel. It's something I would seriously do right now even at the risk of fucking things up worse than they already are.

T is also for Taurus. I am one. Full throttle.

Now, if anyone thinks I'm going to hunt for bloggers I know whose names start with those letters, you've got another thing coming. (T is also for Tart.)

No comments: