Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Spawn Of Satan Speaks

What a fuckwad.
"It's a tough war," Bush said. "The American people are weary of this war. They're wondering whether or not we can succeed. They're horrified by the suicide bombing they see."

Let me correct the Commander-in-Chief. I'm not wondering a fucking thing, asshole. I've been quite clear in my beliefs since February, 2003 at least. And I'm horrified by YOUR administration, your actions, your disregard for your so-called "culture of life" and I'm gravely concerned about your ulterior motives.

I have no confusion in that regard.
"It makes me realize the nature of the enemy we face, which hardens my resolve to protect the American people," Bush said. "People who do that are not — it's not a civil war, it is pure evil. And I believe we have an obligation to protect ourselves from that evil."

It takes one to know one.

What an ASS!

Photo Credit:  REUTERS/Jason Reed

Kind of makes me wonder what's so fucking funny.

No comments: