Sunday, April 29, 2007

Taking Care of Business

This has been a nice weekend. I wish I'd done more yesterday instead of scrambling to get things done today. I have had some much needed personal time to do a few things around the house -- some dusting and organizing in the closet. I'm continuing to upload songs to the Zen player as we speak.

Call me stupid but I'm quite amazed that I can upload thousands of songs and the damn thing doesn't weigh an ounce more than it did when I took it out of the box. I won't be surprised if I don't get 80% of my entire CD collection loaded onto this device at some point. The other 20% I probably don't care about and I'll bet I could get those loaded on as well. The idea that I could have my entire music collection stored on a device that fits in the palm of my hand just blows my mind.

No comments: