Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another Room Painted!

I spent the bulk of this day taking care of the guest bedroom (aka txrad's bedroom since he doesn't care for my Stearns & Foster mattress). He wanted something with some blue tones in it and the color, while not my favorite in the house (even though I picked it!), certainly blends well with the rest of our color scheme.

Here's two BEFORE shots:







In progress:



CONQUEST! Again, my flash tends to drown out some of the color we see which is a bit more blue than green, but it's nice.





I had a slight change of plans at Home Depot today. I went ahead and bought a gallon of the same trim color I'd been using but in a gloss finish. I like it much better and unfortunately this means I'll be going through all the rooms I've painted thus far and redoing the crown molding and baseboards. The good news is that it only needs one coat at this point. It just looks so much better and cleans up far easier! That's important. If I'm going to do a job, I want to do it right.



Does anybody want to come pick up that big ugly old TV? No, it's not high-def. It's barely low-def. I need to get it out of the house pronto.

No comments: