Thursday, August 23, 2007

Priority Mail Arrived Today

Or maybe it was yesterday since we didn't collect the mail, but whatever.

From Advanta:

Your account is seriously delinquent. Since you have not returned our many calls (that's an understatement) or made sufficient payment arrangements, your account has been referred to our Litigation Department for immediate review and action.

Ohhhh, scary.

If we do not hear from you within 15 days, we will commence litigation against you personally and your business.

The bold is theirs. And go right ahead. If I could make sufficient payment arrangements, I gladly would do so.

If you want to pursue litigation against me PERSONALLY and my business, go right ahead. I'll stop paying Chase and Bank of America as well, on a personal level, and we'll all go down the shit tubes together.

Ready for a ride?

No comments: