Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog: Technical Difficulties Edition

Sorry I'm late. Busy week.

This is Tater Tot waiting on his Daddy to come home.






OOPS! My bad! Wrong upload.

Let's try this again.

Here's Tater Tot and you can clearly see how much he loves txrad. This is a rare shot because txrad doesn't normally allow such pussy adoration.



I love my Tot.

And Sissy is very happy since we got the carpet installed and all her favorite (scratching) furniture back in place.



My God, isn't she just the ultimate princess?

And my high school pal Elizabeth sent me a picture of Lilly which I simply must share. What a relaxation pose!



HEY, Elizabeth, what's with the 'fro pick?

Thus endeth today's pussy blog. Hope you enjoyed, and I deeply apologize for the offending glitch.



Yeah, right.

No comments: