Wednesday, September 12, 2007

There's a Quality Post Building Up in Me Somewhere

It's just not here tonight.

I am planning to work from home on Thursday and Friday so perhaps I'll slip in a post or two during the day. There's a big project looming and as soon as that comes down I'll be busy, but in the meantime, maybe I can get some other stuff done.

I plan to be so busy at some point during the next four days, I not only brought home my laptop, but the entire docking station and monitor in a box!

The docking station is really nice and it was well worth the effort to place it in a box and bring it home. It makes working so much easier. I will probably end the week (which ends on Friday) with a record number of hours for me, and the next week which starts on Saturday... well, I plan to get a head start this weekend as well and will end up with two 50+ hour weeks.

I gotta do what I gotta do, and I gotta get paid.

Thursday To-Do List: Get leak in tire fixed and get state inspection done on the German vessel. Then touch up paint in all the rooms getting carpeting, and maybe... if I'm in the mood, paint the inside of the closets. (Fat chance!)

Friday To-Do List: Sit around and work while laborers install new carpeting.

Saturday To-Do List: Put everything back in place. Blog about it.

Sunday To-Do List: Relax, and work some more.

Damn, September will be half over by the time I finish this to-do list.

No comments: