Thursday, September 06, 2007

A Kona Quickie

It's a brutal week at work so blogging has been lighter than I would prefer. But I've made tremendous progress today on a couple of big projects and hopefully next week will be a lighter load.

Status update on the home improvement project: Can't remember if I mentioned this before but the carpet installers should be here a week from Friday (September 14) and I'll have finished pictures up probably on Saturday if we get all the furniture back in place. I'm so excited. This means I have to finish all my painting touch ups this weekend.

That's about it for now. Hey, quick question.... who do you think "won" the Republican presidential debates last night?

I can't say with any certainty because I was doing tequila shots before, during and after, but I do like a lot of what Ron Paul had to say. I thought Huckabee and McCain were so busy yanking each other's dicks it's fairly obvious they are having a fantasy ticket scenario dancing in their heads. Tancredo, Romney and Brownback were just predictably nauseating. Giuliani scored a few points but I still despise the man.

I guess I'm just not a Republican, but ya'll didn't know that did ya?

No comments: