Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Pussy Blog: Demolition Day 3 Edition

I don't know how to express myself without using the F word, so here goes:

Holy Fuck!

What a strange three days it has been. My home life was relatively normal until noon on Wednesday, and we're busy wrapping up the mayhem as I type. Grout is being applied to tiles, and Tot is on my desk keeping his nose warm.

I desperately need my life to return to normal for awhile, and we are in for some heavy duty housecleaning this weekend, but at least that's normal, as opposed to being unable to leave a room in your own home without asking for permission.



Does this camera angle make me look fat?

For at least 3 days earlier this week there was a little bird outside the bedroom window which was engaging in some serious Tot Torment by flying against the window and then returning to the shrub. Tot sat there mesmerized for hours! Then the same scenario replayed again on Tuesday, for hours. Then again I noticed it on Wednesday. Sissy was watching that day.



Is that like a finch or something? I've lived here 11 years and I've never noticed these little birds before, but I have seen a number of them eating sunflower seeds outside my office window, and some of them have a yellow breast, while others have no color at all. My guess is those are the females, if my understanding of bird couture is correct.

No comments: