Saturday, December 06, 2008

Meaningless Meme

I was tagged by Pittsburgh Pasquarello aka Sherry, Sher, Mom, Po, and Hey! It's a meaningless meme.

1. Five names you go by:

* Win
* Winfred
* Winnie (only Elizabeth calls me that)
* D'Win (only my mother and people who knew me as a baby call me that)
* Will (only a few people who get me confused with Will Ferrell call me that)

2. Three things you are wearing right now:

* Birkenstocks
* jeans
* shirt

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

* pumpkin pie
* a hot day

I was going to say throbbing cock but that would be too predictable and perhaps too profane for such a quality family blog.

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

* Kelly
* Tart
* Tracy

5. Two things you did last night:

* drank beer
* drank tequila

6. Two things you ate today:

* tortilla chips
* black beans

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

* a cable TV advertising sales rep
* a Dish Network advertising sales rep

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

* get a head start on Monday's work
* bake some blueberry muffins

9. Two longest car rides:

* Austin to southeast Arkansas to visit my mom. Damn it's tiring.
* Myrtle Beach to southeast Arkansas with some college friends. That was worse.

10. Two of your favorite beverages: (see #5?)

* coffee
* 100% pure clean water


And finally: a clip from my favorite movie:



In the scene at the 5:30 point the woman in the white pantsuit is Sigourney Weaver and that was her only appearance in the film. That scene was also the inspiration for the name of my other blog.

No comments: