Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have a Groovy Christmas

Because I tied one on last night and have no creative juices, I'm going to steal from Nicole who sent me this bit of holiday cheer. [And she fixed the greeting for me!]



Question of the Day

What's your favorite thing about Christmas?


txrad and I don't celebrate Christmas per se. But I am celebrating the fact that I have a day off from the hustle and bustle of work. I also enjoy this day because of the quiet and solitude. There's no shopping to do, no business transactions, no mail delivery, no banking, no traffic, no deadlines, and nothing urgent. I can sit around and do nothing and not feel guilty. The world seems to stop turning for a day and what a relief!

Later this afternoon I'll go out to the garden and pick collard greens and tonight we'll prepare a feast for ourselves and celebrate the arrival of a new moon.

No comments: