Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Those Pesky Photographers

Since I didn't go to work today (worked at home from 7:30 AM until 3:00 PM) I missed out on my morning dose of NPR, so I was browsing their site.

Poor Amy Winehouse. Thank God there are no photographers hanging around my house waiting on me to emerge. Who knows what they might see if they caught me in one of my shining moments.
The 24-year-old singer was photographed outside her London home early Sunday barefoot and wearing jeans, a red bra and a pained expression. Her dark hair appeared loose and natural, in contrast to her trademark beehive hairdo.

Her publicist, Tracey Miller, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Winehouse, stirred from sleep at 6 a.m. by "a lot of noise," had stepped "outside her flat to investigate and was met by photographers."

"She was startled," Miller said.

Who wouldn't be? Those parasitic photographers are just rude.

No comments: