Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Pussy Blog: The Feline Supervisor Edition

We've lived here almost 11 years and Tiger just showed up shortly after we moved in and has never left since. He's never been in the house until last night. He's never even acted like he wanted to. But last night he just barged right on in as if to say, "I think I'm just gonna go in and have a look around."



He was checking out the office and I don't think the other cats ever knew he was in here. But with me running around trying to take pictures, I think he was ready to get the hell out. "Too cluttered in there anyway," he muttered to himself.

Heading for the exit.



This morning at work, Sissy decided she needed to see what was going on. This met with a quick disapproving eye from the office supervisor... the man in orange. And that DOS looking shit you see on the right is my work station...



Later on, I spotted a loaf in the den. Tot Loaf: It's What's for Dinner.




And speaking of dinner, how would you like to come home to this frenzy each and every day?



Video via blueberry at Texas Oasis.

Happy Friday!

No comments: