Monday, July 28, 2008

We Are Descended From Apes

Sorry, but them's the facts.

Another conversation just overheard at kona ranch.

txrad: Why don't you zip up your pants and stop playing with yourself?

konagod: Why? Is it a problem? There's no neighbors looking in. There's no one here but us. Is it a problem for you? Do you think I'd have a problem if you were wearing torn jeans with your dick hanging out?

txrad: You look like a monkey. Uh uh uh uh uh....

konagod: Well, I like to keep things loose down there. If I don't keep things limber and loose, pretty soon my dick is sticking to my balls, and my balls are sticking to my legs. I gotta keep things all loose and breathing.

It's a Texas summer. Shit.

Do women have any similar problems? Or is this just a male thing?

Consider that a Question of the Day.



My shorts are unzipped again.

No comments: